Monday, December 26, 2011

Checking out the Bridger Bowl









The day after christmas we took a beautiful drive up the canyon to the ski resort bridger bowl.
The drive was dry and hardly any sign of snow but once we made it to the top it opened up to a beautiful scene of trees, snow and sunshine! We wanted to give Zach a glimpse of what it will be like as he takes some ski lessons this year for the first time. Carter also hopes to do some snowboarding. It is a nice small mountain that is perfect for kids. Love these handsome boys. We hope everyone had a very merry christmas and Happy NEW YEAR!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking over the last few posts. You guys look like you have so much fun :)

We should go skiing together sometime. We've gone to Bridger Bowl a few times with the kids (Tyler first, then Hailey) and now it's Ashley and Jason's turn.

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!

A Day in the Life said...

Oops, that's not supposed to be anonymous. I think I'm not signed in. That was Kim Strupp's comment above :)

Strupp Family said...

That's so weird, who's "A Day in the Life"? I signed in under my own name so it would be my (3rd...) comment :)