Monday, August 29, 2011

BIRTHDAY BOY!

Gavin requested this fun diner just on the outskirts of town. One of the reasons he wanted to go to this place is the room full of quarter video games with hunting games among other things. The food is delicious and how can you go wrong with burgers and fries!



I asked Gavin if I could take a picture of him sampling his little burger that was just his size. This is what he did when I held up the camera! I love this boy. He has quite the personality.

The day of his birthday Gavin and I made his birthday cake. He requested a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and candy on top. His favorite candy is candy corn and good thing it is not a seasonal candy. The sunday after his birthday his primary teacher brought in some candy for Gavin and what was it.. Candy corn! He was thrilled!






No comments: